Saturday, April 19, 2008

"PROMISE" IS BORN

Let me introduce my first choir called 'Promise' which was formed in 1991. Here they are at Bountiful Regional Center when they performed 'Nephi's Christmas Vision'. Guilda Hope Schroader was my narrator and assistant. Family members involved were: Holly, Clark, Joyce (my children), Brent (my husband), Don Burt Heninger & Janice Heninger (Brent's brother and his wife), Troy (their son) and his wife, Denise, and Myrna Heninger (Sister-in-law).

Promise, a total of 48 people included two friends from Idaho, plus we took advantage of the talents of Evelyn Harris, Master Vocalist from Weber State University.

2 comments:

Hollyween said...

Wow. Your blog looks amazing!!! Someone must know what they're doing!

Unknown said...

What can I say??? You've done it again dear sister! This so inspiring and fantastic...it certainly has me in tears!!! What a privilege to be a part of your story here in this blog...what a surprise!!! Our regional choir here loved performing your gorgeous inspirational Book of Mormon compositions when I was actively engaged in all those stake missionary firesides I organized here in Brisbane in the 1990s. Your music has blessed the lives of thousands of people here in Australia and it's just wonderful being able to read how it all came about here in this blog. Well done...what a super sister you are!!!!!